MetaComet®: here to help with your royalty management for audio publishing!
Thanks for your interest in MetaComet®’s market-leading music & audio royalty solution. We provide royalty software that delivers effortless and accurate royalty calculations to audio publishing clients around the globe.
From managing sales to processing royalties and reports to generating payments, we cover every stage of the royalty accounting journey. Whether you are exploring a royalty solution for the first time or want to take your operations to the next level, we have the tools to help. We specialize in helping audiobook publishers but our royalty software is perfect for anyone looking to manage their royalties better.
MetaComet®’s trusted audio & music publishing software manages complex contracts and royalties and drastically reduces your effort. Here are just five of the ways you benefit.
- Reduce Effort by Up to 90% – Our automation of calculations and payments can reduce your time spent on music royalties by up to 90%!
- Reduce risk – Have confidence that your statements are correct with the data to back it.
- Hit your deadlines – Our automated solutions ensure you deliver your promised royalty payments on time, every time.
- Optimize Sales – Our sales aggregator simplifies the organization and consolidation of multiple sales files in multiple formats while tracking rights income as well.
- Achieve Growth – Royalties should propel you forward, not hold you back. Automation with Royalty Tracker® enables you to focus on growth.
Hosted on a comprehensive and secure platform, MetaComet®’s royalty payment software is backed with easy implementation and amazing support. We’ve made music royalty accounting easier and better for a number of organizations—and we’d love to help yours next. We service the following royalty types as well:
Digital Performance Royalties
Would you like to know more regarding how we can meet your music/audio business’ needs? Contact us for a free and customized demo, a quote, and testimonials from our satisfied customers.