Many of our customers are seeing growing income through their subsidiary rights deals. Yet this aspect of your business can be complex to track. For example, while many publishers are good at licensing content, tracking whether your licensees have paid you remains elusive. Some other challenges include tracking expiring agreements, tracking review copies sent, and flowing rights revenue through to Royalty Tracker.
MetaComet’s newly updated Rights Management system helps you improve your revenues and reduce your risks by identifying past due receipts, tracking expiration dates, and much more.
The Rights Tracker Module gives you the powerful tools you need to simplify and accelerate the process of managing subsidiary rights:
- Handle any rights agreement.
- Manage all your permissions.
- Track review copies sent.
- Track receipt of translations and other required documents from your licensees.
- Manage your receivables.
- Manage options.
- Stop losing money on expiring agreements.
- Identify new revenue opportunities from existing content.
- Seamlessly flow your rights receipts directly into Royalty Tracker.
- Increase efficiency by integrating with other systems in your business.
- Simple, intuitive interface.
- Protect your work and your data against loss.
- Better understand your business through powerful reports.
If you are not using our Rights Management module, please give us a call to learn how we may be able to help. We’ve just added several great new features to help you even more.
To learn more about MetaComet’s® Rights Management module or to see all the new features please contact Zack Lapponese at 413-536-5989 x101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.